Volunteer Board Members of the Clark Scholarship Fund
The Clark Scholarship Fund is a not-for-profit organization supported by volunteer board members. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer with our activities to support higher education for Clark, NJ students.
- Fay Fink, President -
Fay lived in Clark for 35 years and her children are products of the Clark School system. She first joined The Fund nearly 45 years ago. Fay is employed
by the Clark, NJ law firm of Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg, LLC and all its predecessor firms since 1962. Fay currently resides in Scotch Plains with her husband, Stan.
- Lance Steinberg, Treasurer - Lance was born and raised in Union County and resides in Clark since 1989 with his wife and two daughters. He joined the Clark Scholarship Fund in 1998 and serves as The Fund's Treasurer since 2000. Lance is employed at Anadigics, Inc. in Warren, NJ.
- Eric Jann, Alumni Relations - Eric was born and raised in Clark and received a Clark Scholarship prior to his graduation from Arthur L. Johnson High School in 1967. After attending Gettysburg College, Eric pursued a career with the U.S. Civil Service Commission and later as an investigator with the U.S. Department of Labor. He currently resides in Blairstown, NJ with his wife Pat.
- Judy Seavy - Judy has been a Clark resident since 1980 and has two children who have graduated from the Clark School System. She has been a member of the Clark Scholarship Fund since September 2004. Judy graduated from West Chester State University with a BS in Speech Pathology and Audiology and later earned a Masters degree in Audiology from Seton Hall University. Today, Judy is a NJ-licensed audiologist and hearing aid dispenser.
- Barbara White, Secretary - Barbara has resided in Clark since 1980, raising two sons here with her husband. She joined The Clark Scholarship Fund as a way of "giving back" when her son won the Charles E. Driesens Scholarship in 1999. Barbara has diligently served as The Fund's secretary since 2000. After more than 38 years with Merck & Co., Inc. and almost 3 years with PerkinElmer, Barbara is now retired.
- Jim Eliff
- David Kepniss - David grew up in the Clark School System and received a Clark Scholarship prior to graduating as Salutatorian from Arthur L. Johnson RHS in 1992. He earned his Bachelors in Engineering from The University of Virginia and later took employment with several high-technology firms in California's Silicon Valley. Today, David resides in Maple Glen, PA with his wife and four children. He joined The Fund in 2010, recognizing an opportunity to support The Fund's fundraising efforts by building a web site and assisting with PR efforts.
Active in Clark, NJ
Judy Seavy, Lance Steinberg, Fay Fink, and Barbara White of the Clark Scholarship Fund march in the 2014 Memorial Day Parade to raise awareness for the fund.